Saturday 14 April 2012

Distance is not a REASON...


SAYANG ....^^

Although we are thousand miles away....
but....
that is not the reason for us to betray each other....
-
-
Some would say:
Long Distance Relationship Can't Last Forever..

BUT...

They are TOTALLY WRONG...

Because..
We are together forever...
never apart...
maybe in distance...
BUT 
NEVER IN HEART...<3

Because I really fell for YOU
Oh I swear to you
I'll be there for you
This is not a drive by
Just a shy guy looking for a two ply
Hefty bag to hold my love
When you move me everything is groovy
They don't like it sue me
 the way you do me
Oh I swear to you
I'll be there for you
This is not a drive by
There's nothing up my sleeve but love for you

Train - Drive By
Distance wouldn't make us weak but it makes us even STONGER 
PLEASE BE MY WIFE SAYANG
I LOVE UI MISS UI NEED U 
Especially for You: 
my beloved
SYAIREL ENA BT WAHAB

akusygawekakusyairelena

No comments:

Post a Comment